1) Stop mumbling to myself.2) Stop reading from the slides.3) My body language during presentations.
1) Have a script2) Be more confident3) Don't read of from the slides
1.My voice2.The presence of a script 3.Interaction with the audience
Make eye contactLook at the audience.Speak loudly.
Stop reading from the screen, get familiar with my slides and talk louder and with more expression.
1.) Volume, I speak either too quietly or too loudly.2.) Speed, I often speak too quickly.3.) Reading off slides, I also tend to read off slides
Be more confident.Have a script.Don't read of from the slides
1) Stop stuttering 2) have a better script3)Be more confident
1.) Have a clearer voice2.) Don't speak in monotone3.) Don't read off the screen
1) My volume2) Prepare a script3) Stop reading From the slides
1) Speak more fluently2) Don't read directly from the slides3) Communicate with the audience and maintain eye contact
1)Don't read from the slides2)Don't hesitate3)Make eye contact
1) Be more enthusiastic2) Not read from the slides3) Be more confident
1. The volume of my presentation.2. The speed of my presentation.3. Have a script so that I'm better prepared.
1) Don't ramble too much2) Stop stuttering3) Make eye contacts with the audience.
1. Stop reading from the screen2. Speak Louder3. Be familiar with my presentation
1-To increase confidence in myself2-To familiarise myself with what I/m doing3-To use lesser texts in my slides.
1) Don't read directly from the slides2) Have a script3) Be more confident
1) I tend to read off the slides2) Speak clearly3) Make eye contact
1) Body Language2) Prepare a script3) Interaction with audience
1) Have more confidence when presenting.2) Know what you are presenting well.3) Avoid mumbling.4) Speak louder.
Be more confident, speak louder , don't read of slides